It's an unforgettable off-road adventure in a buggy that runs along the Riverine trail. Driving through palm the tree plantations to reach the area where Indian Sepoys built their fortification (Abattis) in the 1800s when British forces took control of the Island.
A wonderful discovery of the wild, yet soothing south in Bel Ombre...
Tour the reserve onboard a powerful Quad or Buggy during the 90 mins excursion, that will leave you ravenous just for your delicious creole lunch at the authentic Enba Pié.
End your day with a visit at World of Seashells to discover the largest Seashells collection in Africa. Create your own shell and uncover the scientific reason explaining the perfect patterns you admire on shells. You can also explore the 250 years old sugar history of Bel Ombre by strolling through Place du Moulin!
Get your camera ready to capture some remarkable shots!
This tour includes:
90mins buggy/quad ride. (Discovery Trail)
Lunch at Enba Pié
A visit at World of Seashells.
· A minimum of 1 person is required for the activity to take place.
· A maximum of 21 persons allowed per session.
The Client shall be entitled to cancel his booking:
• At no penalty, by sending a cancellation email to email@example.com 24 hours before booked service.
• At 50% charge, by sending a cancellation email to firstname.lastname@example.org 12 hours before booked service.
BONR will charge the Client 100% of booked service amount if there is a no-show.
Cancellation due to bad weather
Reasons for cancellation:
1. Cyclonic conditions
2. Torrential rain or heavy rain causing the track to be impracticable or unsafe
3. Heavy rain causing damage to a large section of the track
4. Unsafe conditions on the track
5. Absent of competent person for tours
6. Upon client’s cancellation
Upon Company Cancellation
1. As far as it is practicable, reasonable advance notice will be given to the tour operators and their customers by the quickest means of communication (e-mail and phone).
2. Listed hotel guests are being informed as soon as the notice of cancellation is released.
3. The clients may be proposed to reschedule on another date upon cancellation by the company
4. 100% refund is being made upon cancellation of the activity by the company.
Upon Client Cancellation
1. The client can also reschedule his/her activities 24 hours before the activity starts.
2. 100% refund is being made 48 hours before the start of the activity.
3. 50% refund is being made 24 hours before the start of the activity.
4. 100% cancellation fee shall be applied when the client cancels his/her booking on the eve after 16.00.